datestampFriday, November 21, 2008

B-O-M-B

pretty people. perfect set. delicious story. so much potential..........

.........major flop. Sad.
Here's my review for movietickets.com:
"Seriously, I wanted to at least like this movie, but there's no way. The Cullens looked like they'd been rolled in powdered sugar, the best acting was Mike and Chief Swan and the relationship between Bella and Edward was unbelievable at best. Where's the meadow scene and was Edward sparkly or sweaty, I couldn't tell...The audience was in hysterics over the biology scene and I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be funny. They screwed up the story line and left out or butchered some of the best lines from the book. I'm going to go re-read the saga again so I can get this nightmare out of my brain."

No comments:

Post a Comment