datestampSaturday, December 5, 2009

Two Months!

It's not as boring as all this really...

There's lounging for photo shoots....

...snuggling with dad...

...napping...

...more napping...

...smiling...

...swinging (with stylish new cap)...

...and overall melting mama's heart.
We're having a great time with our new little bundle. We visit the doc on the 10th, so I'll have more of an update then. I'm guessing 16 pounds. Max is a sweet little boy and so alert. I have to remind myself that he is still an infant, you still have to support his neck a little, he still cries like an infant, but he's so big that it's easy even for me, to think of him as older then he is...
He is smiling so much and coo-ing, it's so fun to watch!
I've dusted off my Montessori books (Montessori from the Start and How to Rise an Amazing Child the Montessori Way) and we're working on a few sensory games. I hold a small soft toy on a string over him and he bats at it with his little fist, so cute. I also make sure I am describing things to him...when we change a diaper I wash his hands with a wipe (cloth of course) and we talk about it being soft, warm, wet... I don't have a swatch collection of different textures, but I will, (think Pat the Bunny without the book.) So for now we make due with what we've got, which is what both of the Montessori books I mentioned are about!
***Update: 14.3# and 24.5 inches long!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He is a doll! 2 months already! Boy these babies sure grow fast. :)

Post a Comment