datestampMonday, May 3, 2010

Best Friends

A few weeks (months?) ago we hit the Lego Store to spend some Christmas cash that was burnin' a hole in my 7yo's pocket. And I had a coupon, so there you go...

One of Spanky's favorite things to do/buy at the Lego Store are the little people you put together yourself. These are the three he came up with, but what's even better is the idea he came up with...


From left to right: Spanky's BFF Natty (he's gonna be a vet when he grow's up, hopefully it doesn't drive him crazy and cause him to lose teeth!) Next up is Jongr, Spanky's BFF in TX, which explains the astronaut shirt and cowboy hat....the broom however I can't explain, but I'm sure his expression is a direct result of having to do chores. Last but not least we have skeleton-cop Spanky. Nuff said...

It's like a best friends necklace you break in half. Awwww...

The very night after we bought these, Spanky lost Lego privledges causing his mother (me) to lose it and toss all new Legos to the top of the fridge. And there they sat...until finally we got them down, did a photo shoot and are preparing to split up this unique trio, so each boy has his own Lego version of himself. I'm sure they'll last all of 34 seconds before they are ripped apart and made into new beings, and that's cool with me.

I love being mama to this boy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SIGH .... little goose bump moment. I love these boys!

Reese said...

This is SO cute! I love the expression from kids, it's such a fun way to get a peek into their reality. He's a cute boy - he has freckles like mine.

Post a Comment