datestampThursday, April 17, 2008

Green Behind the Ears

What a yucky saying, huh? What the heck does that mean anyways?


I just wanted to share what I am reading, studying and soaking up right now:





Remember how I was whining about not being able to find realistic ways for the Fam to Go Green? Well I think this book is a seriously great start! And with Earth Day coming up next week, it's a great time to think about what each of us can do to lighten our load on our planet. Renee is really 'down to Earth'.....she isn't some crazy hippie who's gone off the deep end. Her suggestions and tips make me say...."Even I can do that!" Check it out....request it at your library!

My amazing friend Angie sent me another of Renee's books last year after thyroid cancer surgery #3. I have litterally read it cover to cover 3 times. I have aquired the nessesary kitchen tools and even now belong to a fruit & veg co-op (AZ residents check this out: Bountiful Baskets) My family isn't ready to go Raw, but I think we can try some of the recipes and if I don't make a big deal about it...I bet we'll have success! Definately worth a read, even if you are a die hard meat and taters eater:



Peace xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment