datestampWednesday, April 16, 2008

Scrap Faith

I just wanna say.........I ((heart)) Scrap Faith! I'm not a spokesperson or on the design team (although there's an open call right now, so I may send in my application)...I just love it>>>the challenges, the inspiration and the whole idea. I've gotten more scrapping done in the past two days then I would have without them. Three layouts in two days worth of nap time is pretty darn good, espcially when yer making up dinner and getting laundry done at the same time. All 3 are inspired by a Scrap Faith Challenge~

The last picture I needed to scrap from my baptism*baptism mini challenge:


*Influence Challenge:


*Do You Know? Challenge:


For a better look-see step on over to my gallery at scrapbook.com

xoxo M

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

These are so great! I love that you always do the challenges! PS your Blog is fun!

Post a Comment