datestampTuesday, September 23, 2008

Betcha didn't know this...

Little Known Fact: Sarah Palin is the “other” whom Yoda spoke about.

Someone with way too much time on their hands created this: www.palinfacts.com
I am not sure how I ended up at this site, but I dang near pee'd my pants reading some of these little known facts about our future VP (fingers crossed.) Check it out!

Little Known Fact: Sarah Palin will send Biden a pre-debate cheat sheet. The sheet will have tips on defending against Kung Fu Death Grip.

Little known fact: Sarah Palin is on loan from the Justice League.

Little known fact: Sarah Palin would have just had an Eagle drop the Ring into Mount Doom.

Little known fact: We don’t know who would win in a Chuck Norris - Sarah Palin cage match because they’ve never invented a cage that can hold Sarah Palin. (there's lots of Chuck on this site, and I {{heart}} chuck norris~I know, I'm special!)



If you don't at least snicker, there's just no pleasing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment